My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Zoo

Last night, while The Youngest was in the kitchen drawing a picture of his Pre-K teacher, I decided it was time to practice my off camera flash skills.

In typical "my Mom is a Photographer and I'm tired of having my picture taken" fashion, he ceased being cute as soon as I got situated.











Ok, that one's a little better, but I was definitely losing him and had to do something fast. So I asked him to sing me the "Animal Action" song he sang in PE earlier. Here's my little monkey.




My elephant.






My snake. (And my ugly kitchen floor. Ugh.)



His expression after Murphy came in to see what all the fuss was about and licked his face. I love this one.


One last picture with Daddy.


All in all, it was a great practice session!

4 comments:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Love the personality you captured!!!
How fun/stressful was setting up the flash off camera?
(I need the vignette police, too! haha)
How are you getting the images so big on your blog?
When I try to post big, the horizontal ones get cut off....

Lisa Walsh said...

Thanks Amy! The most stressful part was positioning the flash due to the part that connects to it. The piece makes it impossible to stand the flash so I had to mess around with it. I had some base settings from the last time I used it and went from there.

I'll email you about the blog.

Jen said...

I absolutely love these! Will you teach me?

Lisa Walsh said...

The animal action song or the flash, lol?

Email me and we'll talk!