My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Monday, October 1, 2007

Macro Monday


I have to give props to H-dub for correctly guessing the shot of a cracker right down to the brand name, lol! Way to go, girl!


There were some very interesting guesses for the second image. I was reveling in your creativity last week. Unfortunately nobody was able to recognize it as a sippy cup.


Today's image was taken yesterday afternoon during the Jets vs. Bills game. Thelma and her family were here, along with The Husband's friend who is a Bills fan. (The Husband is a Jets fan). Thelma came up with the subject for the shot, and since they were all in attendance they are sitting out this week.


Good luck!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bbq potato chip!

Homewrecker

Anonymous said...

By the way.....am I H-dub??

Homewrecker

Jim, "Homer" said...

Looks like I get to be the first to guess. A BBQ chip, ruffles has ridges.

Lisa Walsh said...

Sorry Homer, H-dub beet you to it!

Yes, Homewrecker, you're H-dub.

One of these days I'm going to have to explain that nickname of yours, lol! For now I guess I'll tell everyone she's the farthest thing from a homewrecker you'll ever meet. :)

Anonymous said...

Aww shucks!!!

Homewrecker

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Dang it. I am going to have to start staying up all night on Sunday to wait until you post.

(I don't do mornings!)

Have a great day everyone!!!