My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Photo Purses




I've been wanting to offer photo purses to my clients for some time, and after some research I finally found a company who offers them at reasonable prices. Thelma was my guniea pig this time around, and she picked the small bucket bag. The pictures are printed right onto the fabric. I absolutely LOVE it and thought about keeping it for myself, except that everyone would compliment me on my beautiful girls, lol!


A close-up of the bag.

5 comments:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

wow!!!!! Awesome purse, awesome photographs!

Lisa Walsh said...

Thanks Amy! That purse is beautiful! I'd actually ordered one for myself with a collage on both sides, but when I took hers out of the box it blew mine away! I immidiately ordered myself a different bag, lol.

And I'm so proud of myself...I shot the pictures of the purse in RAW! (My first time.)

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Beautiful. I love it.

Jen said...

You shot in the raw? I mean, you shot RAW? :-)

Wooohoo...you'll never go back!

The purse looks awesome!

Backroads by Lynda the blog said...

Love the purses, they totally ROCK!