My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New Logo!

After trying many times to design a logo on my own and not coming up with anything I could live with long term, I finally decided to leave logo design to the pros. I contacted Cari from Purple Cow Graphic Services, and after listening to me ramble on about what I was looking for she sent me 3 preliminary designs. This was one of the 3, and after a few modifications we were ready to roll! If you're in need of a logo I highly recommend her.

Thanks for my sweet new logo Cari!

6 comments:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

LOVE the logo - LOVE it even more with the white stripe behind it. When you watermark, that should be included I think.... cool!

Lisa Walsh said...

Thanks Amy! It's SO me. Cari did a fantastic job coming up with the perfect "swirl", lol!

Anonymous said...

IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homewrecker

Lisa Walsh said...

It IS awesome! And so is the letterhead she designed for me this morning on the first try! She really rocks my world. H-dub, don't you need a logo for your position as HRA at WGAFC?

Anonymous said...

I think I do need a personalized letterhead. Good idea. I'll see if JD will approve that! LOL!

H-dub

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE it! It is perfect! Love, love, love it!