My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, November 1, 2007

New Albums!

A while back I'd mentioned that Amy and Bob had decided to upgrade their wedding album to one offered by a new company I was anxious to try, KISS. It was nice of them to trust me, since I didn't even have a sample to show them. I wasn't really surprised, though. That's the type of couple they are...adventurous and willing to experiment!


We've been waiting patiently for a couple of weeks, and the album arrived today! I can't even describe how beautiful it is. It's exactly what I'd been wanting to offer my couple's, and I'm so glad I kept searching until I found the perfect company to work with. The cover is Italian leather and the images are printed right onto the pages. (No mats for my couples). The pages are thick and "non-bendy" as I like to say. (Think child's board book). The most important feature for me is that the pages are gutterless, which means that unlike the coffee table books, you don't loose any of the image during binding.

I can't wait for Amy and Bob to see their album!



Doesn't my new logo look fabulous on the pictures? Cari totally rocks! Today I asked her to design some letterhead. I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she nailed it on the first try! I can't wait to have it printed!

3 comments:

ideagirl said...

Your new logo ROCKS! :) (and the album looks fantastic too!)

Tam

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I only got to show off the album to my neighbor and parents so far and everyone loved it! Even my dad called to say how beautiful it was and you know how much he loves pictures! lol
`Am

Lisa Walsh said...

Thanks Amy! I'm so glad you're happy with it!