My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, October 11, 2007

Rugby





The Cortland/Homer Thundering Herd won against Binghamton at home last Saturday. I missed the first half of the game so I could go home and get the charger for Big Daddy. (He shot this game...his first of the season). I needed the charger for our weekend photo session at the park. I forgot how much better Junior is on batteries.


Anyway, since I missed half of the game there aren't as many shots to pick from. (And just between you and I, they didn't have to play that hard so there weren't as many hard hits as I was hoping for. But you can't tell anyone I said that or they'll start talking about the prop's wife with the camera who's always talking smack on her blog). The Husband isn't getting any younger and I don't think he can take more of a beating than he already does during the games, hehe.

1 comment:

Jim, "Homer" said...

Just love the rugby shots Lisa. Your really getting some nice shots. Your positioning is great with getting the faces. Also nice tackle by the husband on that second to last shot.