My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Birthday Fun

I thought it was fitting that I take pictures yesterday with my birthday present...my sweet new macro lens from The Husband. Oh, and I used my new homemade flash diffuser, too!

Here's The Youngest making cupcakes.




Licking the utensils...the best part.


The Oldest helping with dinner.


The Husband's shrimp stuffed mushrooms.


The Husband.


And a nice glass of wine with dinner.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the husband told you that I left you a b-day message on your myspace. I didn't forget. I promise. Those mushrooms look yummy!!!!!

Homewrecker

Lisa Walsh said...

He did. Love ya!

Stacey J. said...

Lisa~ what lens did you get? Love the shots. The wine bottle is great!

Lisa Walsh said...

Stacey, I got the 100mm 2.8. It's going to be my favorite "all around" lens I think. I had the 50mm 2.8 before and this one's waayyy better, plus it's great for portraits, too!