My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Feast


My intention was to document our Thanksgiving day with pictures, but it just didn't happen. I'm not quite sure why, either...in fact, when I think about it I get perplexed and then I have to stop thinking about it because it makes my brain hurt.

I did take the time to set Junior on a tripod and take a shot of the Walshton clan in our fancy Pilgrim and Indian hats. (You can't see my future daughter-in-law, but she's there). I took this right before our tradition of going around the table and telling everyone what we're thankful for. Family and friends topped the list for most of us, with the exception of The Youngest.

He was thankful for his Geo Tracks.

No comments: