My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Monday, November 19, 2007

Macro Monday!


First, I need to apologize for slacking off on the blog a little bit. Things have been crazy here between following up with wedding leads and working on home improvement projects. Friday I had the pleasure of meeting with Lindsay and Pat at Irene's in Geneva, NY. Lindsay and Pat are getting married next October and having their reception at Traditions at the Glenn. I haven't had the opportunity to shoot there yet, but the way they described the location I know it's going to make for some beautiful fall wedding images! I had a great time meeting you both and can't wait for the Engagement session this spring!


Okay...on to Macro Monday. The Husband and The Oldest nailed it this time. It was a shot of the chimney liner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm guessing a hub cap.

Homewrecker

Anonymous said...

The first Stralem class (including T.H. III) say its a hub cap/rims.
The Husband

Anonymous said...

The second Stralem crew believe its a hub cap, except E.B. who says its "fiber-optic" (whatever that's supposed to mean).