My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Friday, December 7, 2007

B&W Friday




I always love an opportunity to photograph my Little Buddy! Besides the fact that he's got the most beautiful blue eyes ever, he's also really good at taking direction. He's without a doubt the most cooperative 2 year old subject I've ever seen.

Peanut is shaping up to be just as good. She slept the entire time she was here, with the exception of a few seconds when she opened up her eyes. She makes newborn photography look like a cake walk, and I know it's not!

This shoot was for their Christmas cards and I honestly drew a blank when trying to come up with an idea that would incorporate an infant and a 2 year old. Shirley has tons of interesting antiques at her house, so I wasn't surprised when she said she had an old sled we could use. I think it was perfect.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!

Homewrecker

Lisa Walsh said...

Thanks, sweetie! They were so much fun. I LOVE my job!

Deb said...

Too cute. I love black and white photos and that last one is just precious.

Jen said...

Please have that little boy rub off my on 2 year old!

Adorable pictures!

Unknown said...

Oh wow these are BEAUTIFUL!! I hope that when we have kids, you will take gorgeous pictures like this of them!!