My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Saturday, December 8, 2007

Just One!


This afternoon I spent several hours with Bob and Maria, who are getting married in 2008. We spent a couple of hours at Taughannock Falls in Ithaca, and then popped over to the Commons for a bit before going our separate ways. Bob and Maria are a very down-to-earth couple and I already feel like I've known them for longer than I really have.

Bob and Maria, here's one to tide you over for a couple of days! I had a great time hanging out with you both this afternoon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This one is my favorite I think! Very pretty =)

Can't wait for our E session! I am definitely already thinking about it- also thinking about how many hours I would like to spend on the treadmill beforehand... haha!!

Lisa Walsh said...

Thanks Lindsay! This one is my fav, too.