My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Husband's Debut!

And a Polar Express preview for those of you who are patiently waiting. :)


Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this picture?? Anyone??


The Youngest has made a friend. Awww.

The long anticipated images from The Husband. You'll notice the pictures are much clearer than mine. That's because he's not shooting through the net like I am. That's the Wedding Photographer in me...I don't want to step foot on the field because I'm afraid I'll be too distracting, so I'm content to sit behind everyone on the bleachers. The Husband, on the other hand, has no qualms about getting right out there to get the shot. Good work, honey!

A pitch black shot of the Polar Express. Can you see a little bit of face underneath their hoods? It was sooooo cold out there that most of my shots were a little blurry from my body shivering!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like you found a second shooter...and a free one at that! Ooops, I forgot he reads your blog!

Nice job husband!

Cute picture of the polar express too....makes me cold just looking at it.

Lisa Walsh said...

LOL! Yes, he's a second shooter in training, but he's demanding payment. :(

There's no such thing as free labor anymore!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jona.

Free Labor? Isn't that what kids are for?

The Husband

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Such a tease. Where the boys excited? Was it cold? did you have hot chocolate? =)

Lisa Walsh said...

I cannot begin to tell you how cold it was! (That shot was taken the night before our actual ride on the train). I believe the Durango said it was 16 degrees, which didn't take the windchill into account. We didn't mess around getting creative, that's for sure!

Jim, "Homer" said...

Looking at the football shots with all the action going one way and your boy looking the otherway. That's just great.

In that second shot he was telling the other player he has his back.

Somebody has to make sure no one comes in from the outside.