My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Monday, December 24, 2007

The Polar Express

I'm sorry I kept you waiting, but I thought it was appropriate to save these pictures for a Christmas Eve blog post. I'm sure you'll forgive me.

I've already told you how cold it was the night we arrived. It was so cold, in fact, that The Youngest didn't even want to get out of the car and have his picture taken with the train. The Husband and I were dumbfounded...and then I made him sit for these pictures anyway.

They were taken with available light and no tripod, which is why they're dark and moody.






Bed jumping in the hotel. I'm a bad influence.



The front page of the local paper the day of the Polar Express ride. The ride had been sold out but a good number of passengers failed to show up. We, however, were first in line to pick up our tickets due to a 12:00 PM checkout and nothing else to do.

The train station was restored in...1980 I think the sign said? It was beautiful!

Yeah, only one punch in the ticket. Bummer.




Santa boarded the train halfway through and gave each child a bell off of his sleigh. (And sat for pictures, of course)!

I want to wish all of my friends, family and couple's a very merry Christmas and I can't wait to see you all in the new year! God bless!

No comments: