My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Monday, December 17, 2007

Macro Monday!


You thought I was going to go another week without a Macro Monday post, didn't you??

I have so many things to tell you about, like my new travel coffee mug that sings (yep!), my ultra-trendy-cool camera strap, Saturday's flag football game where The Husband was the photographer, my session Saturday morning, and, of course, the Polar Express ride...but let's get Marco Monday out of the way, shall we?

Kudos to Lindsay and Pat for guessing the "massaging" shower head correctly! It was so nice of you two to stop by the blog and leave me some love. :) Are you thinking about your E session?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would guess heater grate or fireplace grate. thanks for doing the photo shoot on sat. again. hope train ride was cool!
SD

Anonymous said...

it's not that i don't love macro monday, but the christmas freak would like to see the polar express pictures please! and this christmas card is awesome! the youngest looks just like dad (yep, that was a direct suck-up to the Teacher)
-Coyne

Amy Benzenhafer said...

I agree with Coyne.

Polar Express, please!!!!

(and my guess is the cover for the stove vent/intake thingy...)

Lisa Walsh said...

Sorry girls, you're going to have to wait. I have a "thing" about going in order, so first I have Saturday's session and flag football to post!

(The Husband's feelings would be very hurt if I didn't post his photographic debut).

Jen said...

It's way to clean...but the air filter thing on a hairdryer?