My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Saturday, December 15, 2007

Happy Holidays!


Here it is! This year's Christmas Card. I went with the "less is more" idea this year. I absolutely adore this picture, and I'm thinking about ordering it on a photo purse. I can't help myself.


One of our Christmas presents to the boys is taking them on the Polar Express Sunday afternoon. (Granted, it's geared a little more towards Train Freak than The Oldest). Since we are anticipating another winter storm (I'm trying not to revert back to my old ways here) we have decided to head up that way tonight and stay in a hotel. At least we won't have to drive in the bulk of it on Sunday afternoon.


I have to admit I'm nervous about riding on a train in the middle of a huge snowstorm with the possibility of freezing rain. But what I like even less is loosing the money we paid for the tickets 2 months ago. They've got me between a rock and a hard place. If I don't make it back safely I'm leaving all of my camera equipment to my most loyal blog commenter.


You know who you are!


4 comments:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Love the card! Does it actually have the black border with your logo?
Can't wait to see pics from the Polar Express train ride. That sounds like so much fun!

Jim, "Homer" said...

I loved your bloopers but this card is fantastic. Great job Lisa.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!

Homewrecker

Lisa Walsh said...

Thanks everyone! Amy, the card is just the white part. I went simple this year.

Check back later this week for PE pics!