My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Monday, December 31, 2007

Macro Monday!


It's my last blog post of 2007! As I reflect over the past 12 months I realize how much growth has occurred, personally and business-wise. I have to attribute that in part to the fact that I became less concerned about the number of bookings and more concerned about working with the coolest couples. I'm having more fun than ever (and I hope they are, too). How many people can say they LOVE their job and can't WAIT to go to work?!

I have some big ideas in store for 2008, so stay tuned!

Back to Macro Monday...SD was correct, last Monday's image was a closeup of a heater vent. I'm lovin' this week's shot and can't wait to see how long it takes to guess it correctly. The object's color was changed during editing.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Husband thinks it might be the inside of the Nitro. L.S.III, agrees (because he's a follower!!!). T. H. thinks it is stained glass. T.H.III (who's in a very grumpy mood today) thinks its a box of rocks. Coyne will hold off until next class.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea. How was your holiday? We need to get together!!!

Homewrecker