My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Saturday, January 19, 2008

50mm Friday


One of the best things I've ever done for myself was to join a couple of forums for Photographer's. It's especially beneficial to me this time of year, when I'm desperate to take pictures but lacking in creativity. Because I love shooting landscapes so much, I sometimes need a push to shoot something more mundane. (Like a cork, for instance).

So we have an ongoing assignment on Friday's to shoot something...anything...with our 50mm lenses.

Yesterday's subject was the beautiful tulips the boys brought home for me a few days ago. They know that tulips are my favorite flower, and I think it was The Husband's way of giving me something to take pictures of without being obvious. Thanks, guys! It feels a little like spring in the kitchen!

1 comment:

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

"50mm Friday"? I shoot EVERYTHING with my 50 f/1.4 every day! I don't know how I'd be able to pick just one photo, hah. I love the tulip shot, though. So pretty. We're getting two to three more feet of snow today and tonight (gotta love Oswego County's lake effect), so I'm excited about that, but tulips make me so excited for Spring! :)