My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Saturday, January 12, 2008

Do It!


Whew! There's been a lot going on this past week. Shirley's going back to work soon, so last week I spent some time with Peanut so we could get to know each-other a little bit beforehand. If I didn't have the stretch marks to prove it I'd swear I'd never given birth to 2 children. I completely forgot what a 3 month old infant does. In preparation I washed up the high chair and a ridiculously expensive piano toy that The Husband purchased for The Youngest when he was little.

I was a little ahead of myself. She doesn't need the high chair...she's not eating food yet. And she's a bit too little for the piano right now.

I'm so out of touch with reality, lol!

Besides watching Peanut and trying not to sustain permanent injury to myself at the gym, I'm using the off season to upgrade my editing software and research potential album companies, among other things. I'll have more about the album situation in a future blog post.

In case you're unaware, we're experiencing spring-like temperatures here in NY. There's absolutely no snow to be found. This afternoon Junior and I took the opportunity to explore the Country Club a little bit. This time of year is rough for me...I have a really hard time seeing past the trees without leaves and the ground without snow. I like to refer to it as "stick and mud season". It's usually around this time of year I start petitioning The Husband to move to Hawaii.
I'm doing my best to focus on anything but the sticks and the mud, and I'm going to keep shooting for fun as much as possible in the next month of so. Who knows what you'll be seeing pictures of, but I really need to push myself to "see" beyond the obvious in order to nurture my creativity!

No comments: