My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Last Night

Winter came back yesterday. When I woke up there was a beautiful dusting of snow sticking to everything. I've been itching to get out and shoot some landscapes, but it's near impossible for me to do so on a weekday morning. Instead, Junior and I stalked the boys at bedtime. Again.

The Oldest is kind of over having his picture taken. He's so almost 13.




But I still get some entertainment value from The Youngest. Here he is showing me his new tat and his bulging biceps.

Yesterday was library day at school. Here's The Husband bravely reading the book about snakes that The Youngest selected. I'm very proud of him...there's no way I'd read a book about spiders.

Murph's at the foot of The Youngest's bed, listening to the bedtime story too.

1 comment:

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

The Oldest is almost 13?! No way. I would have guessed he's somewhere around 10, hah.

Murphy is such a beautiful dog.