My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Monday, January 28, 2008

Macro-less Monday

Over the past few months my computer has gotten slower, and slower, and s..l..o..w..e...r. I did the best I could to clean it up and remove anything I didn't need, hoping to put off getting a new one until the end of the year, but it didn't work. Time is money, and in the end I just don't have the time it takes to process images on that thing anymore!

As exciting as getting a new (faster) computer is, installing all of the programs and software I use on a daily basis is a tedious process. I managed to get Photoshop and my wacom tablet installed, but I'm waiting to hear back about a couple of other programs I'd downloaded to assist in editing. Because they're a part of my workflow I'm holding off on processing images. I'm itching to get to the pictures I shot this weekend so hopefully I'll be up and running tomorrow!

Which explains why there's no picture today. Look out next week, though! The contractor's will be here starting our renovation and I'm sure there will be lots of interesting stuff to take pictures of.

No comments: