My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Monday, January 7, 2008

Macro Monday



Looks like last week's shot was a bust! It was part of my printer.

On to this week's shot and contest: I'd like to start offering prizes again, so this week I'm going to try something new. The person who referrs the most people to the blog to guess will be entered into the drawing at the end of the month. So call up your BFF, your Mother, send the link to the person in the cubicle next to you...whatever! Have them leave a comment with their guess and your name as the referring person so you get credit.

I'm not sure what the prize is yet...I'll let you know!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coyne thinks its the filter to the fish tank. It looks like the filter to my turtle tank, but since Walsh just informed me there is no turtle in the house, I'm going with the fish tank filter.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa--Happy New Year!! It's Nicki, blog stalker guessing it's a tea bag?? Hope you guys are doing well......

Anonymous said...

is it a towel??
-Shirley

Anonymous said...

I think it's a fabric softener sheet.

Homewrecker

Anonymous said...

J.K. and K.B. say its a carpet. E.B. says its the side of the road ("the vibration thingy that wakes you up"). B.V. says a bath mat. The Husband thinks its an English Breakfast tea bag.

Lisa Walsh said...

Wow, that's an impressive bunch of guesses from the Dawgs!

Jen said...

coffee filter?

Amy Benzenhafer said...

I can't image a TEA BAG at Lisa's house... lol
It looks like a tea bag, but I am going to have to guess that it is a coffee bag... but I don't see instant coffe sitting around Lisa's house either...

I am going to say a filter from the vacuum cleaner...

Anonymous said...

The Husband likes tea every now and then. The Wife has instant decaf coffee on hand for those late night coffee fixes.
The Husband