My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Saturday, January 5, 2008

O Christmas Tree


This afternoon we will be removing all semblance of the holidays from our humble abode, including the evergreen that's begun shedding needles if you even look it's way. I LOVE live Christmas trees, but you'll hear me grumbling in June when I'm still vacuuming up needles that have been hiding somewhere in the house.

Last night I took the opportunity to photograph this year's tree. I used available light (no flash) and camera settings that would give the "star" effect on the lights. The picture's not lopsided...the house is, hehe.

Goodbye tree!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this picture!! It's so pretty, your tree is beautiful!
I have no idea what your macro was from last week so I am just waiting for the next =)

Anonymous said...

I love that you still put the ribbon on the tree!!!

Homewrecker

Lisa Walsh said...

That's my favorite part! You'll never guess who still rolls his eyes...