My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Friday, January 4, 2008

Availability

Congratulations to those of you who got engaged over the holidays! 2008 has just started, but leads are already pouring in for 2009. It's never too early to start looking for your photographer.

There's so much that goes on behind the scenes where weddings are concerned (sorting through all of those images, editing them, and designing albums), and since I do it all myself the only way to stay on top of everything is to limit the number of weddings I shoot to 2 a month. That ensures that I don't get behind, and it allows me to give you the time and attention you deserve while still spending time with my family. I truly love what I do, and I never want to get so bogged down with work that I stop enjoying every minute of it.

I am (and have been) booked solid for August and October, 2008. I also have several dates with multiple inquiries (but no bookings yet), so if you put off planning because of the holidays, don't delay or you might loose your date.

No comments: