My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Money Pit





When I returned home from the gym yesterday afternoon it felt a little chilly inside. Sure enough, the furnace wasn't working again. The good news was that our HVAC guys were here quicker than Dominoes pizza delivery...the bad news is it looks like we're in for a new furnace.

The plumbers left and Thelma arrived for her fun rock star photo shoot. We were sitting at the kitchen island waiting for the boys to leave when the overhead light went out. Since the kitchen runs off a fuse box The Husband checked it out to see if we blew one, and suddenly sparks were flying everywhere. It's a very unsettling sight to see in your house!

So, instead of a photo shoot Thelma and I hung out with the Electrician while he tried to make heads or tails of the situation. The bad news is we have to rewire the kitchen and connect everything to the circuit breaker...the good news is we caught it before we had a fire.

I'm praying nothing else goes wrong because I can't take anymore!

1 comment:

Jen said...

OMG! I feel so bad for you! I am glad you didn't have a fire and you are safe. I hope you house luck changes...immediately!