My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Oldest



They always say that the younger kids in the family don't get as many pictures taken as the older ones, but it's kind of the opposite here. Before The Youngest started kindergarten he was home to model for me anytime, and even though he's in school now he's got more free time since he doesn't have homework yet.

On Sunday we went for a family drive so The Parent's could unwind from all of the previous week's stress. We headed up to Oswego so I could shoot something different, and when we found this wall on the side of a skateboard shop, I couldn't help but drag The Oldest out for a few pictures.

Isn't he handsome?

8 comments:

Jim, "Homer" said...

I like these a lot Lisa, the background is great, very nice colors that compliment each other. I like the crop on the last one better then what you had posted on Mpix. This crop doesn't distract from you boy.

Anonymous said...

Love them!

Anonymous said...

Love them!

Homewrecker

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Seriously, Lisa?! You were in Oswego? Did you stop at Red Planet? I live four blocks from there!

Lisa Walsh said...

Yes, we were really there! Only for a few hours, though.

What's Red Planet?

We just drove around, stopped at D&D for coffee, took some pictures at the Marine Museum, skateboard park and Fort Ontario, then came back home.

For some reason I thought you were more than an hour away, lol. We can't wait to go back when the weather warms up a bit.

Oh, and we drove right by the sign that said Rice Creek (looking for Fort Ontario). I recognized it from reading about it on your blog. :)

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Red Planet is the skate park by the marine museum. :)

I thought you were more than hour away, too, hah. Apparently not! Are you coming from the Auburn area?

Lisa Walsh said...

Lol! Um, yeah, that's where we were.

We're coming from Cortland.

Jen said...

Very cool! I love the the last one!