My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

First I want to wish Hot Husband a Happy Valentine's Day. Honey, I love you with all of my heart! Thank you for putting up with me!


Now I want to petition you for help. Since we've spent sooo much money on new fixtures for the kitchen and bath remodel, we are trying to keep it simple tonight. Thelma has graciously volunteered to watch The Boys so we can go out. I want to take Hot Husband to dinner, and he wants to take me to a movie. Since we're on a tight budget, we can't do both. Anyone want to flip a coin for us?

In other news: my online photographer friends came up with the idea of doing a Vanity Fair cover shoot, with the final cover to be posted today. You've already seen a couple of images from Thelma's shoot, but here's the one I saved for the cover. I had so much fun with this, I can't wait for the next project!

Thelma, you're smokin' hot, girl! Thank you sooo much for being such a good model!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is my professional opinion that you say screw it!!!....and go to a movie AND to dinner! Or go parking over lover's rock for a couple of hours!!...hey it's valentine's day be a rebel!
Thelma

Anonymous said...

When does that magazine go on sale??

-Thelma's husband

Anonymous said...

So.....what did you end up doing for V-day?

Homewrecker