My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yet Another Remodeling Post

The Contractor's, plumbers and electrician have made significant progress on the bathroom remodel this week, so I thought I'd share some pictures with those of you who aren't sick of it yet, lol. If you're so over remodeling posts, you might want to check back in May...right now my life revolves around light and faucet fixtures, burried junction boxes and Saving Old Wooden Beams. I'm pretty sure Hot Husband is tired of being dragged to home improvement stores.


This is the new view from the toilet. The sink will go right about where that trash can is. The washer and dryer will be relocated across from the toilet behind bi-fold doors. (Am I spelling correctly? Ever since I got my new computer I can't use spellcheck...)



Looking in the opposite direction.


The view from the living room looking into my office. My desk used to sit underneath the window, with the washer and dryer on my right. I can't wait to have them out of my work space!

*Disclaimer* These were taken with my fisheye lens, which causes that distorted look at the edge of the frame. It's one of my favorite lenses, but obviously not one that gets a lot of use. I used it for these pictures because of the wide viewing angle it gives. Nothing wrong with the camera!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't remodeling just fun :) Definitely want to see the end result of your project.