My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Sunday, February 3, 2008

Macro Monday!


Parent Visitation Day, picking out granite, first offical day of construction...tomorrow is a busy day! I didn't want to take the chance that I wouldn't have time to blog, so I'm posting this as we watch the superbowl. (I'm now in my office/living room, lol).

Amy correctly pegged the last image as a wodden massage roller. (Way to go, Amy)!! I don't think you're going to have a hard time with this one, but I found it interesting this week. :)

Is it me or were the commercials not that funny this year?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

PS-- I agree about the commercials! A few were really good, but not as many as usual... oh well, there's always next year!

Jim, "Homer" said...

It's gotta be the threaded portion of a hose.