My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Monday, February 4, 2008

One Hot Mama!




I just love my photo sessions with Thelma! I wish we could do them every week so I could dedicate a day to her...like Thelma Thursday or something. (I know, I need to stop making up nicknames for the days of the week).

Thelma's not only incredebily good looking, willing to try just about anything, and available on short notice, she's also extremely patient with me when I try out new things. These are two of my favorties from last week's session on dramatic lighting.

4 comments:

Sis said...

Lisa, those are great! LOVE them!

I just deleted my photo blog and started a new one - check it out sometime if you like @ www.rainlilyphotography.blogspot.com

See ya on the forum! Keep rockin' it out like you are now!

Anonymous said...

She is one hot mama!!!

Homewrecker

Anonymous said...

Your subject is incredibly sexy! The top picture is one of my all time favorites!!

Thelma's husband

Jim, "Homer" said...

These are great Lisa, I love the red against the dark background and the contrast you achived with the lighting. Very nice.