My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"F"

I'm starting to feel a little weird, blogging to myself every day. Is anybody out there? Anyone? Bueller?

"F" day should've been easy. I had the support of the whole fam, and we had 2 waterfalls that start with "F" on our list, but it wasn't meant to be. Saturday was a bright blue sky with no clouds, and I just didn't have the tools I need to shoot a waterfall in bright sunlight. I was bummed, but we decided to kill some time and wait for the sun to get a little lower in the sky before heading over to Fillmore Glenn.

Since we were over in Lansing we stopped at my favorite place on Earth for a burger, Rogues Harbor. If you're ever in the area, stop in and order a Rogues Burger. You'll thank me.

The light was perfect when we arrived at Fillmore Glenn, only to find the falls barricaded due to the ice. It just wasn't my day! Here's my "F" picture...my shadow in front of the barricade. Look how long and lean my legs are from all those spinning classes, lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SWEET shadow!

Homewrecker