My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jessica & Paul's E-Session

Yesterday The Husband & I had the pleasure of photographing Jessica & Paul's engagement session in the Finger Lakes area. (Yes, I did say The Husband & I took pictures. He's expressed interest in shooting with me in the past, and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for him to get his feet wet.)

We started off at Jessica's favorite winery, Lamoreaux, then headed over to Wagner's brewery, and finally ended up in Watkins Glenn at the Rooster Fish Brewery . Jess & Paul are a wonderful couple, and as you can see the camera loves them.

Here are some of my favorites. Looking forward to the wedding you two!



8 comments:

Stacey J. said...

I love the phone booth one!!!!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL-- I cannot wait for our e-session!!!!!!

Lisa Walsh said...

Lindsay, are we still on for later this month??

Unknown said...

Yes and we are very excited!!! =D When do you want to finalize plans on where to meet and everything??

Jen said...

The first one is my favorite! Great job with these Lisa!

Anonymous said...

love the phone booth too!!!!
and of course the ring!

Unknown said...

Yes definitely still on for this month, can't wait!!

Let me know when you want to discuss specifics =)

Rose said...

Your photography is amazing! And the couple is beautiful!