My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Sunday, April 20, 2008

Once You Go Mac...

Please forgive my recent absence from the blog!  Things have been crazy here!  As you might have guessed from the post title, I have made the leap from PC to Mac user. Some of you may remember that I'd purchased a new notebook a few months ago....well....it turns out Vista and I are mortal enemies.  While I love that little machine, I just got tired of all the headaches that came with trying to actually get work done on it.  So with the advice of Peter and some Photographer friends of mine, I decided to give the Macs a try.


Which brings me to the reason for my absence.  I've been brainwashed by PC.  I'm honestly having some degree of difficulty finding my way around Mac Land.  Some things are just...well...odd.  Like the way Photoshop opens up on a Mac, and the fact that I can't seem to drag it over to the monitor I actually work on.  And the fact that there's no Start>programs menu.  I have applications on this thing I don't know how to find, lol!  And don't even ask how long it took for me to realize there was no 'backspace' button.  :)  I think I'll be fine once I have some time alone with it, but this week the boys are on spring break and between that and the remodeling I haven't had much time to sit and make friends with my Mac.  

Do they make "Switching To Mac For Dummies?"

No comments: