My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Monday, April 28, 2008

Lindsay & Pat's E Session

Yesterday I had the pleasure of shooting another winery E Session with Lindsay and Pat.  (I love my job, lol!)  Lindsay's favorite winery is the Thirsty Owl, so we started off there.   This time I decided to sample a few wines and chat before actually starting the session.  (Did I mention I loved my job?)   I can see why it's Lindsay's favorite winery! 

Lindsay and Pat are such a fantastic couple, and I love the way they interact with each-other.  I'm always slightly worried before an E Session that the couple is going to be nervous and uncomfortable in front of the camera (I know I would be).  I need not have worried, though, because they were completely at ease, and it shows in the pictures.  

I had a fantastic time you two!  Can't wait for the wedding!



Their dog, Izzy.  




Once I found this beautiful light at Sheldrake I couldn't stop taking pictures of them in it.  







12 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great Honey. Too bad you didn't have an assistant to help you taste... I mean take pictures.
The Husband

Anonymous said...

I love the last one. Great job.

Homewrecker

Unknown said...

I have been waiting all day to come home from work to see these...and it was worth it! We couldn't be happier that we chose you as our photographer-- Lisa, you are A-MAZING!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE the pictures, you made this so easy on us! We can't wait for the wedding either!

Unknown said...

PS-- Pat says you're hired!

Stacey J. said...

Loving these Lisa. Also love the new colors and logo.

Denise said...

Love your stuff, as always. Great work on these--looks like you guys had a great time!

Denise
(BasicBeginner)

Larkin Photography said...

Very nice! Your right you had some amazing light!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I just have a second but your site looks great and the shoots are outstanding.. I hope we all can stop in and visit each others work from time to time..
Jeff

Denise M. Godfrey said...

What a great place to photograph a beautiful couple! I love looking at your work.

Jim, "Homer" said...

Well, what can I say that hasn't been said already. Oh what the heck, great work Lisa. I love these and I really like your logo.

Lisa Walsh said...

THANK YOU everyone! Your comments make my day!

Thanks for the compliments on the new logo as well...I decided not to make a big deal about it but i think this one is SO me! Jim (Homer) and I have the BEST logo designer around!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

Awesome pics! :)

Sheldrake is starting to come around...finally.

I love the last one.

Jess