My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes


Last night at dinner...

The Youngest:  Daddy, this chicken is really good.
The Husband:  It's pork, but thank you.
The Youngest:  Daddy, can you cut up some more chicken for me?


The Oldest at dinner last night, after being given a new watch to assist in his timeliness when being picked up from school events...

The Oldest:  What am I supposed to use it for?


Last week in the car...

The Youngest:  Mommy, I'm going to take Mrs. Fox (his teacher) to a nice restaurant for dinner.
Me:  Uh, that's great buddy.
The Youngest:  Yeah, I'm going to take her to Friendly's.  


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the memories we'll cherish... or use to embarass them later in life.
The Husband

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Hahaha, I love it.

amy said...

I created a blog account so I can write to you on here. You know how I am with technology so I am soooo excited! Is your son's teacher Ingrid Fox?

Lisa Walsh said...

You crack me up Amy! I hope it didn't take you too long to figure it out, haha!

Yes, that's her! You know her?

Jane Bingham said...

lol Lisa! Kids do say such funny things!

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Hehehe!
I've so missed you while I have been gone!

You've got the best stories!

:)

I hate being busy!