My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, May 1, 2008

Play Time!




Last night I  spent some time playing video games with The Youngest while The Oldest was doing his homework.  I don't play video games much anymore, but when I do we go old school, so we agreed on Pac Man.  


Finally, frustrated that my reflexes aren't what they used to be, (I couldn't get past level 2, lol) I decided to take pictures of him playing.  I'm much better at that, anyway.   

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh no! Please don't tell me video games are next on my horizon! How can that be right after Thomas, then McQueen? There's something before video games right? At least I know how to play PacMan ;-)

Lisa Walsh said...

Lol! And do you see that vacant stare? That's why we limit it to 30 minutes...

Transformers come between Cars and video games.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes you are, Lisa.
Precious pics!!!
I found your page over Karen Lynch and I´m thankful for that.