My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Friday, May 23, 2008

Rock Star!

It appears that The Youngest's new hairstyle has gone to his head. Get it?

OK, I'll stop with the jokes.

Anyway, he seems a bit cocky this week, and yesterday he came home from school and told me he was going to be a rock star. It's going to be one of his "jobs" when he gets older.

Not long after I heard The Husband's iPod blaring in the kitchen, and he told me I needed to go witness the show, so I brought Junior along.

Some air guitar:




Mixed in with some break dancing type stuff. The Husband was trying to help him spin.



Then The Oldest showed up after track practice. He was invited to join in, but he's too cool for that. Plus he knows it would get posted on the blog for all his homies to see. He's not going to fall for it.

3 comments:

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy Benzenhafer said...

Don't you hate it when kids start getting smart!?

Love the 'do!

Jim, "Homer" said...

So he wants to be a "Rock Star", isn't that cool. Nice shots to keep the moment.