My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Grandparent's Day





The Youngest's school held a performance for Grandparent's Day (I'm a little late putting these up.), and parent's were allowed to watch the dress rehearsal that morning. It was his very first performance, and I wouldn't have missed it for the world, especially since he didn't have any Grandparent's to attend. (Although we told him his Grandma & Grandpa Walsh would be watching up in heaven.)

The school had volunteer's come in for kid's that wouldn't have Grandparent's in attendance, and a gentleman named Mr. Manyano came in to hang out with The Youngest. I had the pleasure of meeting him and letting him know how much it meant to us that he was there for our child when I came to help serve refreshments after the performance.

Thank you Mr. Manyano for being The Youngest's Grandparent that day!

2 comments:

...kreuz und quer... said...

Hey, you photos are so emotional, really beautiful! Of this serie I like the second most.

Anonymous said...

Did he break into his air guitar routine at the mike? I would pay to see that happen. Excellent pictures, Wife, if a little late.
The Husband.