My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jillian & Nate's E-Session

Jillian and Nate are getting married on August 2nd, and will be kicking off my (much anticipated) wedding season. Last night we finally had a chance to get together for their engagement session. Ithaca is a great place for a session...there's no shortage of waterfalls, gorges, and parks. It's also home to numerous artists, and we decided to make use of many of the interesting murals that are painted on walls all over the city.


Nate suggested we head over to the inlet, and when we got there we found a beautiful pool of light. These are my favorites from the evening.


Making use of some harsh sunlight while we waited for clouds.


More yummy backgrounds.



I love this picture of Jillian.


I love it when my couple's don't question my crazy suggestions. Jillian knew exactly what I was going to ask them to do as soon as I opened my mouth, lol. (Of course, this was after the shopping cart race.)



Last, but not least...a couple of "Wild Things". I've been patiently waiting to use this location for months!


Thanks for such a great time, you two, and thanks for being good sports!

3 comments:

Stacey J. said...

O my gosh I love the wild things wall. That would be sooo much fun with kiddos!

Frank DiMeo said...

Looks great Lisa!
Awesome location too (-;

Jen said...

These are so much fun Lisa! Great job, they look like such a fun couple!