My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Monday, July 14, 2008

Surprise!


I love my couple's, I seriously do. :) They're a beautiful, educated, caring bunch of people who trust me with one of the most important days of their lives. Because they mean so much to me I like to surprise them every once-in-a-while.

I'm a sucker for beautiful packaging, and this gift wrapping knocked my socks off. I just had to post a picture of it!

Keep an eye out...someone's expecting a package!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

who is it?! who is it!?

Lisa Walsh said...

LOL! I can't say.

Stacey J. said...

Somebody else was making changes to their blog too!! Love the wrapping too.

Anonymous said...

I love the packaging! Beautiful job!!!