My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Rosebud



Anyone who's been reading my blog for a while will recognize Thelma's oldest. I've been her personal photographer since she was 6 months old. It's amazing to watch a child grow up and develop a personality, especially when it's directed at the camera. From the moment I took the first image, she was "on".

The Youngest has nicknamed her "Rosebud", I think after some movie they watched together. The name has stuck and when I thought about it on the way home from her session (we did it on location at their house) I decided it couldn't be more fitting. She's such a beautiful girl, inside and out, and so incredibly sweet. How could we NOT call her Rosebud?

I absolutely adore these pictures. Thelma, I think our little Rosebud is becoming quite the model!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! They brought tears to my eyes to see my love bug look so grown up!
Thelma

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! The pictures are beautiful!

Thelma's husband
Rosebud's father
Potential suitors' worst nightmare

Anonymous said...

Thank God she doesn't look like her father!!! Great pictures of our future daughter-in-law.

The Husband

P.S. Any pictures of our soccer stars on the 4th?

Unknown said...

oh my gosh she is BEAUTIFUL! My favorite is the one of her sticking her tongue out holding the little flowers... =)

Jen said...

I adore them too!

Stacey J. said...

OMG I love these Lisa!!! She is sooo cute in the little hat!!!

Jim, "Homer" said...

Great shots Lisa, those first two are outstanding.

Amy Benzenhafer said...

She's adorable!!!! Wonderful shots Lisa!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. She looks like a mini Thelma!

Homewrecker

Frank DiMeo said...

Great job Lisa!
The last one especially. Like you say, there is so much personality in it.