My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lindsay & Pat, Part 2

I first met Lindsay & Pat for coffee on November 16th, 2007, and they hired me to shoot their wedding that day. So although it's been a little less than a year since we met, I feel like I've known them forever, and it seemed like their wedding day would never get here.

Now I can't believe it's come and gone.

Thelma & I met Lindsay and the girls bright and early at New Wave Salon in Endicott for some pictures of them getting their hair done, and then headed over to Traditions so Lindsay could get her makeup done and the girls could get dressed upstairs. Thelma and I had the pleasure of riding with the bridal party in the Limo bus on the way to the ceremony at the beautiful St. Ambrose in Endicott, and back to the reception at Traditions.

It was evident from the moment I met her that Lindsay has impeccable taste, and it was reflected in the details she made, the venue she chose, and the vendors she selected. Entertainment was provided by Brotherhood, the bouquets were arranged by Scot MacLennan, and Purple Awning Pastries made the gorgeous cake. The venue itself was simply amazing, and I look forward to working there again.

I can't say enough about how awesome Lindsay, Pat and their families and friends are. Everyone was so much fun to be around that it was almost impossible not to have a smile on your face, and they had one of the most friendly and cooperative bridal parties I've ever met. Thelma & I were treated us as if we were family and not simply another wedding vendor, and it meant a lot to us.

Getting her makeup done at the spa.



The gorgeous dress.



Her older sister helping her get dressed. Isn't she stunning?



The beautiful Manolo Blahnik shoes.



The girls.



The church.



The ceremony. I love the look on Lindsay's face as Pat's saying his vows.



The kiss.



I was in love with the ceilings at St. Ambrose, and would've shot the entire ceremony while lying down on my back if I could, but I saved it for their exit.



The boys.



Yes, I'm posting this one again. I adore this image!



Lindsay worked so hard on all of the details.



She made the cake topper, too.



The first dance.



I laugh every time I look at the girls in the background!



And the rings, of course. I can't think of a better way to highlight a fall wedding than rings on a pumpkin!



Lindsay & Pat, I'm so glad you found me during your search for a Wedding Photographer! It's been awesome getting to know you both over the last 11 months, and I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness. I can't wait to see what comes next for the two of you! Have fun on your honeymoon, and I'll talk to you when you get back.

And thank you both, again, for that beautiful Coach bag!

P.S. I'm posting this at the bottom so I don't move their post farther down the page! Lindsay & Pat's gallery images will be up Thursday evening 10/23, so that they can view them before they leave on their honeymoon. You can see them by going to my website and clicking "Clients". I'll let Lindsay send you all the password. The $4.99 digital download sale is in effect until 11/15. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Jim, "Homer" said...

You already know I love your detail. I did post on our other favorite site about the bride and groom shot with the sun above them. Simply outstanding.

Lisa Walsh said...

Thank you, Jim!

Unknown said...

You, Lisa, are honestly the absolute best decision we made for our wedding! You caught every single moment and detail that we want to and will now remember for the rest of our lives together! Thank you so much, Lisa...

So? Did we make for some good homepage images or what?!

Amanda Suanne said...

these are amazing! I love her birdcage veil and I love that flair shot of them kissing! Amazing :D Great work!

Leah Haydock said...

Stunning images as usual, Your work is extremely inspirational and your brides & grooms are very lucky to have you as their photographer!.

I LOVE that blue ceiling in the church too!

Jen said...

Lovely images! Her veil and shoes are killer!