My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Saturday, December 6, 2008

Jennifer & John

While most people were dealing with crowds and long lines on Black Friday, I had the pleasure of assisting my Photographer friend Sarah at Jennifer and John's wedding in Freehold, N.J. How fun is that?

When I arrived, Sarah told me I had free reign on the details. Since that's one of my favorite parts of the wedding day, I was psyched.

The shoes.



The dress.



Her gorgeous earrings.



John getting ready.



Jennifer's Bridesmaid's helping her get dressed.



The ceremony was held at the beautiful St. Robert Bellarmine Church. Here's her Dad walking her down the aisle.



I love how relaxed Jennifer looks in this shot.



The Bride and Groom at South Gate Manor, before being introduced as Mr. & Mrs.



Their first dance.



The guests joined in at the end.



Jennifer and John, thank you for letting me take part in documenting your special day! Your wedding was beautiful, and I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Sarah, thank you so much for inviting me to join you! I can't wait to do it again sometime.

7 comments:

Draven said...

great photos... can i ask what kind of lens you used on the walking down the isle and the everyone dancing shot, was anything diff used... And what recommendations can you make to someone just starting you can email me at ldydraven(at)yahoo.com if you like... thanks

Lisa Walsh said...

The aisle shot was taken with a wide angle lens (probably @ 24mm), and the last dancing shot was taken with a 15mm fisheye. I also use full frame camera's to get the full benefit of the wide angle lenses.

Anonymous said...

Great shots, wife!!!

The Husband

Jess said...

These are wonderful like always LIsa! I absolutely love the jewlery shot, and the colors.

Jennifer Walsh said...

Wow that earrings shot is stellar!

Ana said...

I always do love your work! By the way love the new website as well.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Lisa! I'm so glad you were able to capture those details. Beautiful. I'm giddy about this wedding in general. :)