My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Told You The Internet Hates Me

Yep. I mentioned in a recent post that I'd realized months worth of pictures weren't showing up on my blog, and I'd come to the conclusion that the internet had it out for me. I guess we've still got beef, because sometime on either Thanksgiving or Black Friday my blog was hacked. Stupid Hackers.

So this morning I had an emergency meeting with myself, and I've created an IT position if anyone would like to apply. I'd be happy to pay you in coffee beans.

Can I just say right now THANK GOD FOR BLOGGER!!! I mean, I keep breaking up with it, and yet it takes me back every time. So I'll be posting here yet again until I hire someone to un-hack my hacked Wordpress blog. I simply don't have time for this right now.

In other recent news, I'd like to say Happy Belated Thanksgiving. (My Happy Thanksgiving post was on my Wordpress blog. Did I mention that one was hacked?) Anyway, we're thankful that we still had a house to come home to. Getting a phone call from ADT while you're away for Thanksgiving, telling you that the smoke detector is going off in your attic and they've sent the Fire Department over, is not how I'd like to spend future Thanksgiving's. We're (obviously) also thankful for the Fire Department, and Hot Husband had fun meeting them last night when they were here again around dinner time. (I guess I should add that nothing was on fire either time.) It seems the attic smoke detector is working a little overtime this season. I hope you all had a less eventful holiday!

3 comments:

Stacey J. said...

Well~ I'm glad you're ok and nothing really was on fire, or was it!!! We started a huge fire once with a turkey frier on a wood porch and spent the good share of Easter with the nice firemen.
I haven't been able to get on your blog for a long time, my security wouldn't let me for some reason, so I'm glad you're back here for now!!!! Dumb computers!!!

Lisa Walsh said...

No, nothing was on fire, thankfully! Both times were a false alarm.

Maybe something was up for a while with my blog and your security knew it? I give up trying to figure it out anymore!

Jess said...

We miss you on The Board! We need you back....take a break from reality, and come out to play!
I'm really sorry you're having some issues with the internet and your smoke detector. I hope it all works out well.