My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Friday, June 1, 2007

New Packaging!

Over the past few weeks I've been trying to come up with some packaging that would make more of an impression than what I'd been using. (Which was, I hate to admit, whatever my lab sent it in). I cringe just thinking about it.

So I set off on an exhausting internet search for something to tie in with my new color scheme. That wasn't enough, though, I wanted it to have some personality, too. I took a few pictures of the final result:

A pink envelope for wallets, sealed with a monogrammed wax seal. Unique and fun!

A petal-fold envelope for 5x7's. And the wax seal again.

Black boxes with pink ribbon for 8x10 and larger prints.

Last, but not least, gift bags to hold it all!

Tomorrow I have an engagement session scheduled with Amy and Bob. It will be my first and I'm beyond excited! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we don't have to reschedule because of the weather! Sunday is a big day for me as well, as I will be displaying some of my work at the Blue Frog coffee house on Main St. in Cortland. This will be the first time I've displayed my work locally and I'm just excited to get my name out there. It will be on display for the month of June, so if you get a chance go check it out!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE it! Seriously fun, fresh and professional. Makes me rethink my packaging scheme ;-)

Can't wait to see your e-session pictures!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Lisa!
Love - The Luna Vine

Amy Martin said...

oooo... I love this packaging! I need to find something fun like this for my portrait clients.

Thanks for your comment on my blog!