My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, September 13, 2007

New Website!

I'd been frustrated with my old website for some time, and for various reasons. It was one of those things I knew I'd have to deal with eventually, but for months I lived with it because I just didn't feel like sitting down and doing all of the work involved in creating a new site.

I finally had enough when I knew I needed to either update the old one and live with it longer, or take the plunge and find something that could grow with me. I picked the latter.

So go check it out and let me know what you think! I need to add a couple of links in the main site, and I'll get to that soon. Notice that there's a link right to my blog on the splash page...I love that you don't have to do a bunch of clicking to get there!

To celebrate my new site and my upcoming 35th birthday, I will be offering a few specials during October:

  • $35 mini sessions. (25 minutes) Limit 2 people
  • $35 11x14 enlargements
  • $35 off any size gallery wrap
  • $350 for a CD of full resolution images with print release (past Brides and Grooms only)

These specials are valid for the month of October only, so act fast!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yippee! How exciting! It's awesome, awesome, awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks great!

Homewrecker