My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Outtakes

It's that time of year again...Christmas card season. Sometime in the middle of November I realize I need to come up with and idea for our card. This year, as hard as I tried to formulate a plan, the best I came up with ahead of time was to buy the boys not-quite-matching sweaters. One night while The Husband was working late I threw them in front of a white backdrop with said sweaters on and told them we were taking the Christmas card picture.

Now, normally I would show you the best couple of pictures. As a Photographer it's my job to portray subjects in the most flattering way possible. But when I was going through the pictures I decided I was going to do a blog post with the ones that normally wouldn't make it.

Here they are!





What on earth is up with The Youngest's eyes??




Poor Murph.



Taking a break from all of the seriousness.



For Heaven's sake, what is he doing with his mouth?

This one makes me smile, but in the end we chose an even cuter picture.

8 comments:

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Lisa, your boys are gorgeous! So is your pup! The very first photo should totally be the one for holiday cards. :)

Jen said...

OMG! So freakin' cute! Will you please come take a picture of my son for our holiday card???

Amy Benzenhafer said...

#6 is my favorite! ;)

What happened to your pic?

Lisa Walsh said...

Lol! Jen(s), thanks! I'd LOVE to take your little guy's picture! I never get any redheads.

Amy, nobody wants to see me on their Christmas card, trust me!

I'll post the picture we chose this weekend.

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Ok, now that you said it - I wasn't thinking about you on the Christmas card... LOL
I was talking about your little red x that pops up where you are supposed to be here on your blog!!!
hahaha

Lisa Walsh said...

Lol! You mean to the right? I see myself...is it an X for everyone???

Geanette said...

SOOO fun and unpredictable! I have 5 and there is ALWAYS one in the group that has to be the comic relief!++

Jim, "Homer" said...

Outtakes or not it looks like you all had a lot of fun taking these shots.

As Jennifer said, the first one is great for a card.