My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Monday, June 16, 2008

A Blustery Day

The weather man has warned us that we may incur some damaging winds this afternoon, which doesn't seem too out-of-the-ordinary lately. It also seems to be par for the course in June. (Get it?) Last Tuesday we had a huge storm while I was working at the gym (which I missed, because the gym is in the building's basement).

So you can imagine my surprise when I returned home to see this. That's our 12x10 (or so) gazebo in the pool. See those chairs? They normally sit in front of a bar. You can see the glass top of said bar on the concrete in front of the chairs.

I'll give you one guess as to where the bar itself was.





Of course, this was also the day my peony's started to open, lol.



Please pardon the awful state of our yard, I had no intention of showing it to the world until we had it cleaned up!

3 comments:

Stacey J. said...

Holy crap!

Jen said...

Oh No! I'm so sorry you had such a mesh to deal with!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Wow that is nuts...glad no one got hurt...poor gazebo :(